Wednesday 14 September 2016

Devil

Devil 


Another halloween look I've been planning is the devil. This look was complete with homemade horns. 

Horns 

Products 

Skin Illustrator Palette (alcohol activated)
polymer Plastic 

Step by Step -

1) For the horns I boiled the kettle and filled up a glass jug with water. I then put the polymer plastic balls into the water and waited till they turned from white to clear. I then scooped them out and then started molding the plastic into a horn shape. The best method was to roll it like a sausage and then smooth the bottom by putting it against a straight surface and pinch the top so it goes into a more pointed shape. Keep repeating this until the plastic hardens and the shape will stay. I then got a metal spatula and added grooves down the sides of the horns.

2) The horns were then painted with a black skin illustrator tone and dark red was added tot he bottom thicker part. The horns were then complete.


Make up 

Products 





Step by step - 

1) The devils mouth was the first thing I painted on the face. I used black paint to create the outline and then 

No comments:

Post a Comment