Thursday 11 August 2016

Lobster Hands from American Horror Story

Lobster Hands from American Horror Story 






Products

Liquid Latex
Translucent Powder
Pros-aide
Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation


Step by Step - 

1) I started off by applying Pros-aide in between my pinkie and ring finger. I did the same between the index and middle finger. Once my fingers were stuck together I then started coating the two paired fingers in liquid latex, careful not to touch the middle and ring fingers together as then all my fingers would get stuck together. 

2) I coated my fingers in latex for about 8+ layers to make sure they wouldn't come apart. I then powdered this when I felt there was enough layers on them. My hand and arm was then covered with a Foundation, I used Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation. I then set this with Translucent Powder. 


No comments:

Post a Comment