Wednesday 17 August 2016

Creepy Doll

Creepy Doll

As halloween approaches I wanted to do another scary makeup look and this time I opted for a creepy doll.  As normal I designed a face chart to plan what I wanted to do for this look. 

Face Chart Design 


{insert face chart image}


Products 

MAC Black Track Gel Liner 
Barry M Eye Shadow Pencil in 'Gold Creme'
Pros-aide 
Ben Nye Translucent Powder in White
No7 Smoky Rose Quad (White Gold Shade)
MAC Eye Shadow in 'Carbon'
Kryolan Cream Liner in 'Snow'
Kryolan Clown White 
MAC Full Coverage Foundation in NC15
Urban Decay Glide on Pencil in 'Zero'
Kryolan Supracolor (101 Brown)
MAC 'Orb' Eye Shadow 
Black Lipstick 
Sleek Acid Palette (Dark Purple)
MAC 'Brun' Eye Shadow 
Red Cherry Wispies Lashes 
Kryolan No 9392 Lashes
Eylure 157 Texture Lashes
MAC 'Bespoken For' Lip Liner
Dark Brown Eye Pencil
Maybelline Super Stay in 542  'Cherry Pie'
MAC 'Omega' Eye Shadow
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mascara


Step by Step -

1) I started this look by blocking out my brows. I took a cotton bud which ad pros-aide on and applied this to my brow hairs in the opposite direction of hair growth to ensure the hairs are properly coated. I then took a spoolie and brushed the hair up and flattened them to my head with my finger. I powdered when this was dry and repeated this several times. By doing this you fill in any grooves that are in between the airs and the texture of the area smooths out. Once this is done I then apply Urban Decay Primer Potion to my eye area and set this with 'Orb' by MAC which is a Pale Pink/Cream Shade. 

2) The base colour is mixed using Kryolan Clown White with MAC Full Coverage Foundation in NC15. I dabbed with onto the covered brows to cover them completely and spread the foundation over the top half of my face (above eye level). This is because I didn't want to get fall out when I apply the black shadow. This look is very messy so you can always apply the base first but I didn't for this look. I then Powdered the foundation with Ben Nye Setting Powder in White.

3)  The eyebrows were drawn on with the a Dark Brown Eye Pencil/Kryolan Supracolor 101 Brown. I just used a cheap pencil for this, just make sure its pigmented well so the colour isn't sheer. I made sure they were thin with a very high arch. I would use the Supracolor if I needed the colour to be darker.I started at the top of the bridge of my nose and used 'Brun' Eye Shadow by MAC to darken where I drew the brows. 

4) I then took the purple shadow from the Sleek Acid Palette and blended his in the inner corner just below the new brow and through my crease. I blended this up to where my natural brows would be so it gives the illusion of a bigger eye. I then darkened this with 'Carbon' by MAC. I used Barry M Eye Shadow Pencil in 'Gold Creme' on my eye lid and then pressed the White Gold Shade from the No7 Smoky Rose Quad Palette into this to set it in place. 

5) I then took Black track and painted a line under the eye and used Kryolan Cream Liner in 'Snow' to paint along the waterline and lower lash line inside the black line underneath. I then lined the upper lash line and did a little flick at the end. Mascara was combed through the upper lashes. 


4) The fall out from the eye shadow was cleaned up and he rest of the foundation was applied to the face and neck. This was set with Ben Nye White Face Powder. The purple shade from the Sleek Acid Palette is blended under the lower black liner and 'Carbon' by MAC is also smudged under the eyes. I used a finger to drag the black shadow down my face. I used the dark brown liner to create freckles by dotting it gently on the center of my face. 

5) I then out lined my dolls lips with the Urban Decay Black liner in 'Zero'. I used Maybelline Super Stay Liquid Lipstick in 'Cherry Pie' on the center of the outline I have created. I then took the same Black liner from Urban Decay and drew a line from the outer corner of my mouth curving upwards and placed crosses on this line to look like stitches. This was copied on the opposite side. Black Track Gel Liner was used to paint on irregular shapes on the forehead and neck. I then made little crack-like lines stemming from the corners of each shape and blended 'Omega' by MAC around this. Then with the foundation shade I highlighted around the edge of the shapes to give it more depth. 

6) I added Eylure Texture lashes in 157 and Kryolan No 9392 Lashes on the top lash line. I then applied Red Cherry Wispies on the lower black track line. I darkened the lip line with MAC 'Bespoken For' Lip Liner. 

I completed the look with a short brown haired wig, A bow headband, A doll dress and white knee high tights.

Creepy Doll
MUA: Chelsey Pavey

Creepy Doll
MUA: Chelsey Pavey

Creepy Doll Outfit
MUA: Chelsey Pavey

No comments:

Post a Comment