Tuesday 21 June 2016

My Blog

My Blog

My blog was created so I could document my work from my course at West Thames College studying makeup. I found this helpful as I was able to have a log of a step by step and what products I used in each stage and look. We have finished first year and I want to start documenting what i have been up to when i'm at home working on my own projects. This will help me remember how I did the looks as well as write notes and an evaluation at the end so I can see what I would change if I wanted to recreate it again. I also would like to put up a face chart for each design and then show the final product as they can vary slightly but its easier to see what direction I was going with the look before I created it. I think designing face charts will help me to be more creative without looking so much at other peoples designs and watching what they do. 

I don't believe we continue with the blog posts in my second year at uni so I will be using this for my own kind of diary of looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment